She comes baring gifts


So I get a call from my mom today. She tells me she is on the way over because she has something to give me. The thing about my mom is that she always comes baring gifts. Sometimes good, sometimes not so much, but never empty handed. She tries. I love her.

Well today, today was a good gift day. My mom surprised me with a pair of running shoes! I have been pondering if I should pick up that whole idea again but because I haven't had the cash to spend on a good pair of shoes I just kept putting it off, I kinda just threw it in the back of my mind along with many other things that involved me moving my body in a way that could potentially result in pain shortly thereafter. Not too long ago I had this whole marathon idea roaming in my mind, but life seemed to have another race for me to run. However, I'll take this as a sign that maybe its time to get it moving again. Start shaking some things up, put some peep in my step... or something. 



I must say, there are quite cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by SeauxDemure