Shalom Shabbat!


These past couple of days have been nice!

 

Our house has gone from 2 bodies to 6 and its been quite sweet having R’s family in town. Her parents are really nice and her brothers are pretty cool. It seems that they are all gifted in some sort of musical skill.

 

Starting this past Monday my life was quite difficult. Work provided an interesting amount or hardship and I was on my last leg. I was considering quitting, I wasn’t sure if I could stand up under all the stresses that were coming. However, I made it through to the end of the week and I am feeling a lot better. It took a lot of prayer and honestly just not making any decisions in a place where a decision might be more costly the then problem at hand. I wont lie, this past week sucked! But even though I am not looking forward to going back to work on Monday and I am not looking forward to what may be awaiting me when I get there, I am encouraged because my perspective has shifted in the way that I look at life. There is purpose in the hard times. I have to remember it, knowing it isn't enough, I have to believe it. Its good to have people to have in your background. Thanking God for the best sister/roomie/BFF ever and all the wonderful people that can talk me down off the ledge.

 

Well, back to relaxing and deep moments of prayer.

 

Laters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by SeauxDemure