And it begins




For quite some time now I have gone back and forth with the idea of doing a blog on my spiritual journey. I straddled the fence between wondering if I would look too crazy with all my talk of spiritual warfare and such and just the idea that I don’t want to start another thing that I would have to keep up.
Wondering if I would become one of those loony Christians or if I would have a slue of tolls wondering around my blogosphere telling me how Christ’s love for me resulting in my love for Christ is the reason for starving children in Zimbabwe. In any case I decided to give this a try. I’ve had a blog before that ended in quite a bit of disarray and for a while I stepped out of the realm of digital journaling. I got frustrated with the whole lot of it and I decided it was time for a break. The audience I had wasn’t really into the whole “Love God with all your heart…” type thing and so my need for blogging speed fizzled down to nothing more then a snails pace on a bright sunny day. Does that make sense? Probably not, but lets just go with it. So anyway, I stepped away from the laptop, exited the dark musky quiet of my bedroom, joined a Church and started to live life away from the computer screen. And quite a life that was…or is, full of interesting things. I left a few friends in the process, gained a few more, learned some truths, and grew.

So now, here I am, in a new space with a new name and a new perspective. And if you are somehow captivated by the words that have been laid out before you, then get ready! This is going to be something…maybe fun, maybe sad, maybe mad, maybe…something.



Here goes something,
The one he called Rahael

2 comments:

Design by SeauxDemure